The fall of Karen


Before the tour started the other day I was filling up my water bottle at a fountain and I slipped and landed on my back. My friends said within a split second I was suddenly on the ground. Somehow I banged my shin on the way down and the bone was showing. No blood was coming out just a white bone, it started swelling badly, the picture above shows how much it was sticking out. I think Ill only show the profile shot of the leg.  My other foot got a bad cut, but I didn't think anyone would appreciate looking at that.  Not only did I fall, but I fell in muddy water. I was pretty ticked, but I tried not to let it effect our day, although I was limping around the tour. 

1 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

I hope you were just exaggerating because if your bone was actually exposed you would need to get to the hospital and fast. I'm pretty sure medicine is socialized there like the rest of Europe so it'd be cheap or free. Hope you're ok!

Copyright © 2008 - The Life of Karen - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template