Happy Mothers Day Mom

I want to tell my Mom how much I love her. She is an amazing woman.  When I think of the perfect woman that I aspire to be I look to her as my example.  My mom has a heart of gold, she would give up anything to see others happy.  She lives her life as a true christian, she is very Christlike.  Her life is a complete act of service, she is a wonder woman to have sacrificed and given so much to raise eight of us into who we are. After being away and moved out more this year I have realized just how lucky I am to have her, and I know that I will continue to be awed at how much she did when I start my own family.  She carries herself like a loving, woman of God.  Her testimony is expressed by the way she lives her life. 

Mom, I am amazed at who you are. Thank you so much for your patience over the years and constant love for me.  I'm so grateful that God sent me to such amazing parents.  I love you!

1 comments:

Aimee Ward said...

Hey Karen you mean so much to me, thank you for writing such a beautiful mothers day note. I am very spoiled by my family. I am so happy you are having this great experience but be careful. I am getting anxious for you to get home.

Copyright © 2008 - The Life of Karen - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template