Island of Capri, Opera, last stroll..







Hey internet is back up, thanks for all your comments and emails!  I think I have a better idea of what missionaries are talking about when they say they live for mail and contact from their family. So the other day was capri, here are a couple pics.  

The opera house (teatro del'opera) was awesome. It was a huge theater, it reminded me of the theater in the Phantom of the Opera. We had our own personal booth on the third floor with a pretty good view of the stage. We got all dressed up and felt like VIP.  It was a beautiful ballet about two lovers, we really enjoyed it. 
After the ballet, we  walked around ancient Rome a bit, taking one of our last strolls, I posted a few photos of it.
I went to Pompeii today it was so great, Ill post tomorrow.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

Hey Karen,
I love the story of Pompeii because its kind of morbid and the pictures of the dead are kind of spooky!!! They are frozen intime. So Seth and I were thinking that if you want to just fly out here that would work and you can be Seth's selling partner and ride together in the bulwark truck. You could save on gas by splitting it and you'd be safer and he's been wanting a selling partner. What do you think? If you'd like me to book you a flight I can find a cheap one. Just tell me the day and email me your credit card number, ex date and sec code. Love you,

Coleen

Karen Ward said...

Hey, I wrote Nicole an email to see if her flight is refundable etc. That would be nice to just fly out and have a selling partner. I am flying home tomorrow. I will call you Monday night and give you all my info,I dont have my card on me right now. I feel bad for Nicole.. My trip is officially over, now it will take 28 hours of traveling time to get home. Cant wait to see everyone!
Love you, Karen

Copyright © 2008 - The Life of Karen - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template