Thrilling Recent Events in the The Life of Karen

Hello fans...

A few recent events have definitely got things spiced up... you are in for a treat today.  
I have now found something to do to fill my glutenous lifestyle of lounging. I got a job!!!  I work at Comcast with Laura, and its great! I love everyone that I work with ( even the weird ones because they are entertaining)  and there is a potential opportunity to move up to a high paying sweet position... I will not rest until Im sitting in the desk of that position with a fat wallet. Money is my only motivation right now.... I only have thousands and thousands to earn so I can get the heck out of here on a mish..  but I have loved living at home, I love my family so much! Dad took us golfing the other day, I did pretty well, so did Andy, dad got a 42, he is an excellent golf player.. I am lucky to have  personal training and coaching from him.
And of course I have got to tell you about my awesome nightlife... there is never a dull moment once the clock strikes 8....  I have been able to see my roommates a lot, going to fairs, raintree hangouts, drive ins, golfing etc.  I have a great guy to hang with too that fills up a lot of my time. He will be leaving to England soon, ( a country I may possibly visit in the next few months)..  
I have a new niece named Sophie who I adore, she is beautiful.  Its so exciting to invite her into our ever growing family, she is loved so much. 
I want to remind the normal people out there ( my family) of the extreme sarcasm behind much of this :)   
Tomorrow I am going to the Stadium of fire for the fourth,
I am so proud to be an American, I live in the best country in the world.  I am so thankful for all of my opportunities and freedoms.  Im excited to celebrate this tomorrow! I will post about it..



3 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

Hey K-dog! I am a fan of yours, thank you for living such an exciting life for the rest of us!! Tell Dad he's going to have to take me golfing when I get home, it's only fair. hehe...

Anonymous said...

Whew! Glad the part about going to England isn't serious. :) You're a good golfer. Keep it up. Keep making those thousands!

Ruthanne said...

When the clock strikes 8 at our house Emily is in bed and my butt is on the couch watching the Batchelorette! Your life is so exciting....

Copyright © 2008 - The Life of Karen - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template