Missionary Update






Helloo!!    Its been quite a while! Im sure you are all having a Karen famine.  :)  Life is just too crazy to keep up with this blog, but my sister has convinced me to post my missionary pics so here I am.   
To give you an update about my life in general:  I am working full time at Itok, which is a computer support company. I am learning so much about computers! I love it. Everyday I learn something new on how to fix them.  What I do is sell support to people who need their computer fixed, and we fix it remotely.  I love commission.  It is a fast paced stressful job, but that is the work setting that I thrive in.  I love the competition at work, I am the only girl on the sales team, which has given me a great opportunity to dominate over every guy on the team. They were flabbergasted when I came in and took over, haha this makes work fun.
Mission papers are about in.  I have been at the doctor's office every single day this past week, I look like a drug addict with how many holes are in my arms, lots of shots.  But it is finished, now we are just waiting on the Doctor's office to send the papers in.  Then I have a Stake President interview then they are on their way.   I need guesses from everyone on where they think I will be serving, whoever wins I will promise to write them every week, JK, Ill do that anyways.  I love my family and friends so much, life right now is full and rich with all the wonderful people in my life. I know God is preparing meto serve, I feel my heart changing as I study every day.  I can't wait to participate full time in His great work.   
Love you all, Karen






0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Life of Karen - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template