update

Hey everyone! It has been a long time since Ive posted and I have very exciting news.... I got my call to Ukraine Donetsk, Russian speaking! Everyone knows this already, but I had to officially post it. I couldnt ask for a more perfect place for me, I am ready for the challenge of the language, and Im ready to fight the cold weather as well. At the same time the people are in a state where they are ready for the gospel. My Mission President emailed me and he said that Ukraine has been prepared for the gospel. I know there are people that I have been fore-ordained to find and teach to. I hear that the mission includes a lot of community service opportunities. I look forward to serving in the orphanages, those poor babies never get held. I cant believe how fast time is flying I received my call over a month ago, before I know I will be saying goodbye to everyone entering in to the MTC.
Im still working full time at Itok, Seth is starting here in about a week, it will be fun to work with him again. He'll be replacing me on this team, I love my co-workers.
And of course right before the mission, I all of a sudden have a lot of dating opportunities, but this doesnt hold me back, just makes life more fun.
I plan on using this blog on my mission, it will be a happening site once Im out in the field. love you all.........Kerns

1 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

Kerns the Berns!!!!!!!!!! I remember that affectionate old nickname, for some reason it stuck. I'm glad you will be using this blog a lot on your mission. Thanks for the update!

Copyright © 2008 - The Life of Karen - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template